Explore high-quality analysis-ready data from your research area
Since more than 10 years, Nebion has manually curated high-quality public gene expression data from a wide spectrum of different diseases including cancer, autoimmune and metabolic conditions. Our curation is characterized by the use of controlled vocabularies, peer-reviewing by domain experts, stringent quality controls and robust platform-level normalization.
Datasets are from all stages of biopharmaceutical research and have been selected in collaboration with our clients. The majority of data is from human, but also data from model organisms including the mouse, rat, monkey, dog and pig is available. Data are available in different data formats and may be explored with Nebion’s software tools or own analysis pipelines.
Get inspired by some key applications for curated gene expression data:
- Effective discovery through compendium-wide analysis
- Unbiased data-driven decision making
- Straightforward prioritization and validation of targets and biomarkers
- Innovative drug repurposing and repositioning
- Convenient identification of relevant experimental model systems
- Reliable prediction of side effects
- Robust machine learning through clean data
Contact us to learn more about the curated public data from your research area.