Explore the largest compendium of transcriptomic data from plants
Since more than 10 years, Nebion has manually curated high-quality public gene expression data from plant research. Our curation is characterized by the use of controlled vocabularies, peer-reviewing by domain experts, stringent quality controls and robust platform-level normalization.
Curated data comprises datasets from more than ten crops and model plants and has been selected in collaboration with
our clients from plant research. Data are available in different data formats and may be explored with Nebion’s software tools or own analysis pipelines.
Get inspired by some key applications for curated gene expression data:
- Effective discovery through compendium-wide analysis
- Unbiased data-driven decision making
- Straightforward prioritization and validation of targets
- Immediate identification of conditions regulating your target genes
- Robust machine learning through clean data
Contact us to get an overview of the curated public data from your research area.